Because of its simple structure, convenient use, easy maintenance, and large transportation capacity, the belt conveyor is widely used in the supporting facilities of major industries and equipment, of course, including fully automatic brick making machines. The working environment of the belt conveyor is generally harsh and prone to various failures. Maintaining the good working condition of the belt conveyor, extending the service life of the conveying equipment and improving the running quality, this is also one of the goals of reducing the production and operation cost of the automatic brick making machine.
The belt of the automatic brick machine supporting conveyor is running normally when the main drive roller is started or running, and the belt does not move or the movement gradually slows down until it stops. When the automatic brick making machine is running, it should be higher than 95% of the drum speed under normal conditions. If the friction between the belt and the drum is not enough, there will be a slip condition.
1. The belt tension is not enough, and the frictional power generated by the drum is not enough to overcome the belt resistance;
2, the belt load is too high, beyond the design traffic belt can not run;
3. The material contains too much water and the equipment has watering conditions;
4. There is also a problem with the friction coefficient set by the device itself.
5. There is foreign matter (bulk material or waste roller debris, etc.) stuck in the belt, the belt can not work.
1. The tensioning device is used to increase the tension, but the amount of the addition is limited, so that the belt does not bear excessive tension;
2, by means of double drum or multi-roller to increase the wrap angle, so that it is always within a reasonable range;
3. Improve the friction coefficient, ensure the scientificity of the friction coefficient, and use wear-resistant materials.
4. Shut down and clean up foreign objects in time.